All right, Amazon affiliate marketing for beginners. My name is Sobuj, the dead super affiliate, and here are the reasons why I recommend that beginners start the journey through Amazon affiliate marketing. All right.
Reason number one is that if you want to be a successful affiliate marketer, you have to have some salesmanship ability. If you're not using Amazon affiliate marketing, all right. So if you're thinking about doing click bank and you're thinking about mobile marketing and all that stuff, you need to know how to sell and take people through the process of being a cold lead to a warm buyer.
Now with Amazon, you don't need to do that. There are specific strategies that I teach-in my superflat system they let you target people that are already buyers. So you don't have to go through this month-long process of warming up a lead. You can specifically target people that are already in the the buying process.
Because of that, you can direct them right to Amazon and let Amazon do all the selling for you. Amazon has spent a lot of time perfecting their website and beginning people into that buying mindset. And if you go with Amazon, the Amazon affiliate network, as a beginner, all you have to worry about is getting people from here to here. You don't need to to do all this. You know, warm up process. Just get people, the Amazon and the Amazon. We'll do all the heavy lifting for you.
All right, so that's the reason number one. The reason number two is that you can actually make a lot of money selling products that you're not really pitching. What I mean by that is like, let's say, you have a site on audio equipment, you're an audio nut and you've viewed all kinds of microphones that you recommend to different people.
So what will happen is someone will go to the Amazon and they may or may not buy the product that you recommend. But usually what happens is they land on Amazon and they're like, you know, I need to buy. I need to buy this plunger for my toilet because EPS getting clogged up or need to buy a new car because my chairs broken, so that'll prompt in their mind.
They need to buy stuff and when they buy stuff right there at that moment or within the next 24 hours, you get a commission on all the other stuff that they buy, even if they don't buy the original product that you're pitching. Alright.
So as a beginner, this is a great way to pull in little like side affiliate sales, even if they don't buy the stuff that you're pitching right.
Reason number two and reason number three: this is my most favorite reason, is that it's all about competition all right now with Amazon, because there's new products and new niches popping up literally every single day.
You don't have to worry about niches being oversaturated because there's dozens of new niches popping up every single day. All it now, Amazon, because there's I would, I don't know, millions of different products on there at this point. You have all these options to grab low-hanging fruit off the internet.
So there's a lot of that on Amazon and as beginners, since you're not going to have the extreme marketing skill to do the big stuff, there's little things that you can just grab that are just floating around easy to grab. Now a lot of experts kind of skip past all this because they're on a way higher level at this point.
They don't really care about making 23 or four or even $500 a month with a single site. They're looking for 50, $100000 a month in commission.
So because of that, the experts are out there over here in like Click bank and all that. Meanwhile, with Amazon you just kind of school in right under the radar and just pick up all the scraps that they don't really care about now. Best affiliate programs
As a beginner, this allows you to build up your confidence in the affiliate market in business. I mean right now, if you're a beginner, you might not even be in the mind state that you can actually make money online. You might not even believe it's possible. I mean a lot of people start like that and with Amazon. This will give you that realization and the confidence that you can do it. All right so beginners. I always recommend starting with Amazon.
So let's get in some tips, a question that I get here on my to channel all the time is: do you have to own a product in order to actually pitch it on Amazon?
The answer is no. Alright. So let's go with the example that I used earlier, this microphone. It's like a 100 bucks. If you sell this on Amazon, you get about seven or eight dollars in profit on your end as the affiliate.
Now you don't actually need to own this product in order to pitch it. What do you want to do?
Is go into Google or go into Amazon and look at five of the top reviews and see what the customer or the review is saying about the product. So they're usually on to recommend benefits. Some drawbacks. Your job as the product reviewer is to take all that information and compile it into a very easy to read report for your website visitor.
So that's the value that you'll be providing to your website visitor. You're doing all the work, the research and all of them. You summarize it up into a nice, well thought out report. So what will happen is?
You basically do all the work for them and they'll say all right in their mind. I'm satisfied this is the product I want. They're going to click your link and buy it on Amazon, and that's when you earn your profit. amazon affiliate commission
Now. Don't get me wrong, actually owning the product, it is a huge benefit. You will be able to actually pitch and sell the product much better if you own it. So what I typically do is, if I own the product, I'll get on video and just kind of walk-through the benefits.
Talk about it similar, what I'm doing right now like. I don't particularly like this, Mike, though, but a lot of people do, with my experience the difference between a video review and just writing it in text. You're goin to double your conversion rate simply by adding a impersonal video review.
So that's just some food for thought. What you can do if you, you want to save money after you make your affiliate site, what you, what you can do, is look at the things that are selling. There's usually going to be seven to ten products per niche that you can write reviews about. Now. Of those products, one or two are going to sell much better than the rest.
So what I typically do is after I figure out what those one or two products are, I'll then go and buy it and create a review so this way you can spend the money that you invest in those products. You can you know it's going to get a much better return. Also if you form a business you can write those expenses off as a business expense, our guy.
So there's just some random tips and random thoughts. If you actually want to get started and make your first Amazon affiliate site, I have a guy that you an access right now. Click this image and it will allow you to access the step-by-step process of creating an Amazon affiliate website. Amazon affiliate earnings.
The guide is free for the time being, but a lot of people are sayin they're making money just with this guide. So I don't know how much longer I can offer the guide for free. So get that right now. This will show you the step-by-step of building your first Amazon affiliate side.
Even if you're a beginner starting out from scratch today, guys, I hope, enjoined content. I've released all kinds of new content on affiliate marketing, making money online, passive income and all that fun stuff. Share this content with your friends and comment below. If you have any questions about getting started as a beginner with Amazon affiliate marketing, my name is Sobuj Rana, the Sobuj super affiliate, and I'll see you later.
Post a Comment