All right, affiliate marketing for dummies. My name is Sobuj, the sobuj super Affiliate, and in this content I'm going to recommend what I would do if I was starting from scratch as an affiliate marketer and I wanted to actually make it work in this day and age.
All right now. In addition to that, I'm also at the end going to link you to a video playlist series, and that actually walks you through step-by-step how to build your actual STE so you can start making money all ight. So let's start off with the first things first. What I would do if I was starting from scratch today, all right, so in the past all you had to do was throw up a WordPress blog and review products in a particular niche.
Now, this day and age, you still do that, but there are a little bit of tweaks and and tricks and tips that I do in order to make this successful in this day and age, the first thing you need to do is go to Amazon. The Amazon affiliate marketing program is, in my opinion, the best way to start as a beginner.
See as a beginner, it's all about learning the ropes and making a little bit of money, earning some profit on your first and your affiliate site. I mean the reality is if you're just starting out, probably your first or second site is not going to be the best thing ever. But by going with Amazon it gives you the ability to earn while you learn. All right.
So what I would do is head the Amazon and then secondly, I would make a mental tally of all my favorite hobbies. All right. So I would pick a mainstream hobby, for example, martial arts I used when I wasn't lazy, when I was in like my productive mode years ago I was really into martial arts, sparring, Motugie. So that's one of my passion hobbies. So what I would do is I would start picking pieces of equipment from the marshal or niche, for example this sparring China in spring.
One of the main problems is is that for whatever reason the pads will, they'll slide around and they'll kind of come off your feet and because of that you have to stop like every 30 seconds when you're sparring. It's very annoying, it interrupts the training and this particular shin pad solves that problem.
So what I would do is create a blog and I'd start reviewing a product like this. I'd write out what I like best about the product. I'd find other reviews related to this product and I can pile it into a nice 400 to a 1000 word presentation. It would include images, it would include videos and basically I'm kind of acting as like the product tester for the end-user then what I would do is I would link that post to Amazon and whenever people buy that you get a commission for that sale, so you get like seven or eight percent for the sales.
This is a $100 piece of equipment and I will get eight or nine dollars every time someone buys through my page. Now, this day and age it's all about providing value. So if all you did was review a bunch of products, you'd still make money, but you have to provide additional value. So along with this, what I would do is create a YouTube channel similar to like what you're seeing here, and I would. I would do things like create content, for example, of this product.
I'd wear the product and I'd content videotape myself. Sparring, kicking things just kind of like doing out the product on YouTube. In addition to that, I also make other videos showing things like how to do certain types of punches or like certain boxing combos or certain techniques.
What I'm doing here is I'm building an audience of people who are passionate about the stuff that I have to share and want to know more about. You know the hobby in particular. So what you do is you kind of integrate your blog and two-channel your blog together, and this creates the circular effect of passionate people who are interested in buying stuff and learning more.
All right, so it is a little bit more work in this day and age, but it's still something you can do in about an hour or two per day, and if it's something that you're really passionate about, like, for example, for me a few years ago I was really into the martial arts. It really wouldn't be that that much extra effort to create this content, because I'm already doing things like you know, kicking with the pads or sparing or punching.
So just basically, I'll do it anyway and I'll just verbalize it on video and the product or your product is done for you. All right, so that's what I'd do right now if I had to start from scratch now. If you want to learn the actual technical steps of building an affiliate site, writing content, getting visitors to your site, building up an audience, I have a guide that you can access right here.
Just click this image and it will walk you through step-by-step how you can start earning lazy affiliate commissions, doing exactly what I talked about in this video. All right, so that's free for the time being. That might change in the future.
So click that. Get that now. Also follow to my site. If you haven't I'm releasing new stuff about affiliate marketing all the time. Share this content with your friends and also comment if you have any questions about getting started with affiliate marketing. I'm happy to answer your questions as quickly as I can remember. I'm a lazy guy, so it might take a little bit of time. All right, dead beats! My name is sobuj don, the sobuj super affiliate. I hope you enjoy this content and I'll see you in my next one.
Post a Comment